Oh no, my hairs!

I've needed a haircut for weeks. The last time it was cut was just before our wedding two months ago. It was getting pretty shaggy. Here's what I looked like before:



Looked okay when I did it up nice (like here, when I did it for a friend's reception.)


...didn't look so good at other times. Much too long!


Time for snippy snippy. Bring in the hair stylist, the beautiful Katie Mae, armed with a new set of clippers!




She ruthlessly attacked my hair, mowing down my flowing locks in mere minutes.


Pretty sure I was going to cry. Remember, this is the first time Katie's done this.


Hair was dropping all over the place!

And then our friend Chris showed up, more than ready to lend his expert hand in the proceedings. And that's when my haircut became a group project.




Before too long the clippers stopped buzzing and hair stopped raining down all over me. And the result? FABULOUS.


From the front.


And from the side.


My pile 'o hair on the floor.


We can glue it back on right??! Please? I want it back!

Katie won't stop saying how stinkin' handsome I look now. So... I wasn't before? Just kidding. Thanks for a haircut well done, Katie (and Chris!)

2 comments:

Lauren March 1, 2007 at 12:38 AM  

Cute, cute! I miss you freaks!!!

kbradley March 5, 2007 at 4:34 PM  

I hadn't checked your blog in a while. Looks like you've been up to lots of fun. Katie, you are brave being willing to cut Ryan's hair. I was so nervous the first time I tried to cut Ken's hair that I was in tears. We decided it wasn't worth the 8 bucks it would cost to have it done on base. BTW- I like your hair in that picture with the clippers. When did you color it?