Jake and Jenn's Wedding

So when my family gets together, we have a really fun time. Some of us have TOO much fun (I'm looking at you, Uncle Mike...) Here are some select shots from the recent wedding and reception of my cousin Jake to his new bride Jenn in a sunset-lit outdoor ceremony. More can be found in a set on Flickr.



It was so beautiful out after a day of rain.


Brett and Lauren in the fading light.


The family after the ceremony.


Silly Ryan!


After a brief disappearance after the wedding, my Uncle Mike reappeared at the reception in this getup. What a clown.


I love these photos of Dad and Lauren with Uncle Mike. Cheese!


Denise and Derek share a moment.


Awwwww


Nephew Luke belts out a tune on his microspoonaphone. (Photo by Denise)


Dancing in their seats!


We were having so much fun I almost forgot to take photos of the happy couple. This is the best one I had (and it's terrible, I take trashy indoor photos..)


We wish Jake and Jenn a long and happy life together. Thanks for having us at your special party!

1 comments:

Lauren September 27, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

OMG best pictures ever! They capture us perfectly...what a bunch of tards! I love it!!!