More Carter Pics

I can't stand it. Our son is far cuter than I thought he could be. I have to share these adorable pics:


The best shot of the kid so far. I need to post pics to our blog faster before Lauren snipes them for her own blog :P


He's got quite a grip!

Katie and Carter finally got to come home Wednesday evening, hours after the projected noon dispatch from the hospital. Needless to say, after being at the hospital nearly 4 days Katie was more than ready for her own bed.


Home at last!


Getting some lovin' from Grandma Wood!

Thanks to all the family and friends who visited us (in person and via phone) at the hospital. Your love and support helps Carter feel right at home in the world.

4 comments:

Lauren February 14, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Hey, I love my nephew! I can show him off!!! :P

Lauren February 14, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Oops, sorry! I was logged in under my library account.

I love his "Peace, Grandma" pose!

Can you take a picture of him with his blanket? <3

denise @ little ant design February 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Welcome home baby Carter.

ry February 15, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

I'll take one tonight for you!