What a Big Boy!

Carter wanted to show off some of his new skills and toys.




We've been working with Carter to help him sit up and he's been doing really well when we sit him up on the couch and in the chair.


Carter loves to be standing up. Ryan stood him up after his diaper change and Carter held onto the bars of his crib. He didn't stay there for very long, but I wanted to take a picture because he looked so cute!




I'm sure most of you know about Ryan's Lego collection. A friend of ours brought us a little Duplo set for Carter before he was born, so we decided to pull them out and see what Carter thought. He seemed to enjoy them, but he's happy with anything he can put in his mouth these days.

2 comments:

Lauren June 24, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

I just want to zrrbrrt on his belly! I don't know how to spell it but you know what I mean!

mae mae June 24, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

LOL! I know exactly what you mean, and he gets them a lot!