RIP TTC

Today was my last day of work at the job I've been at for nearly 3 years. When I started at Technology Training Corporation, Katie and I had just gotten engaged. I got my first car right after starting, and was married a few months later. Carter was born and aged a year since I've been there.

I don't have plans right now for what to do next, graduation is kind of the hazy threat looming on the horizon, but I'm sad to leave TTC, and I understand that sometimes these things just happen. I wasn't fired; they just needed someone and I couldn't fulfill the hour requirements any more because of school and internships.

Some coworkers treated me to lunch today and we had a nice time. I got some good leads on potential jobs down the line, so I won't be completely severing my ties with the company yet!

1 comments:

Mom Wood March 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

:( It's always so hard to leave an employer who has been a good one. Sounds like new adventures for the Wood Family...Good luck on the job search. You are a great employee I'm sure you will have no problem..
XXOO Mom