Vacation and Dieting Don't Mix!

Our trip to Utah was wonderful, but part of what we love about vacation is food. We told ourselves we were going to try to be good, which never seems to work. So, here are our embarrassing weights for the week.

Ryan's starting weight: 172
Ryan's current weight: 168
Ryan's goal weight: 155
Pounds GAINED this week: 1
Pounds lost to date: 4
Pounds to lose before June 1st: 13

Katie's starting weight: 140
Katie's current weight: 137
Katie's goal weight: 123
Pounds GAINED this week: 3
Pounds lost to date: 3
Pounds to lose before June 1st: 14

Can someone please explain to me how I gained 3 pounds and Ryan only gained 1? I know he didn't eat any healthier than I did!

1 comments:

aj April 15, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

You can do it.. i'm joining yall via work.. though i don't think i'll be at my goal weight by your due date in june.. i'm shooting for 127 by my birthday Aug 14-- current sadness 153:-( keep it up.. and grr gonna have to resist yalls baked goodies at su casa..