My Hubby is a College Graduate!

Ryan graduated from Cal State Dominguez Hills last week Friday. Carter and I are so proud of him! Thank you to everyone who supported him along the way and all of you who were able to be here to celebrate with him. And a special thanks to my mom who was kind enough to watch Carter so I didn't have to worry about keeping him entertained during the 3 1/2 hour ceremony. Here are some pictures from his special day.


The graduates walking into the stadium.


In line to get his diploma.


Receiving his diploma.


The whole group.


The proud parents.


Proud wife.


Ryan's favorite part of the day...his party! I think he was excited for his party, but his friends made it a thousand times better when they gave him Lego and insisted he build the sets right then. :)

0 comments: