Mark Your Calendars!

We'll be welcoming a new member into our family around March 22nd! We're so excited and can't wait to meet our baby boy or girl! Carter is going to be such a great big brother! Here's our little baby's first picture:


Isn't he or she adorable? ;)


We apologize for not updating our blog more often lately, but with Ryan working full time and my morning sickness (that lasts all day) we just haven't found the time. The second trimester is right around the corner, so hopefully I'll start feeling better soon!

5 comments:

Marie August 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys.

Lauren August 28, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

I'm trying really hard to find that thing cute, but it's not happening. It's like that episode of "Friends" where Rachel can't tell what she is looking at on the ultrasound. I know it (I hate calling it "it") will grow cuter though!!!

aj August 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Oh wow Congrats yall I agree I worked with three pregnant ladies and saw their ultrasounds and couldn't figure them out.Super happy for yall. May the Lord continue to bless your pregnancy and praying the morning sickness stops soon

kathy August 29, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

And you wonder why Carter didn't recognize the picture as a baby?

Kiera September 10, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

oh my gosh! how did i miss this!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! how great!!! congratulations!!!