Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures!

I've been taking tons of pictures of the boys lately, so I thought it was about time I posted some. I can't get over how cute they are or how fast they're growing! Connor is three months old today and it just doesn't seem possible. He isn't quite sleeping through the night, but he has been going about 7 hours between feedings at night so I can't complain too much.


Smiles


Look at those chubby cheeks!


Enjoying tummy time


Brothers


More smiles


Kisses


More kisses


Happy boy


Fist pump?


He's getting so big!


Silly Carter


Connor started rolling over really early, but I just recently managed to get a video of it.

1 comments:

Pope family June 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Too cute!! He is getting way to big- isn't it awesome to see brotherly love!!