Early Christmas

We had an early Christmas with Grandma and Papa Bradley and Great Papa because they'll all be out of town for Christmas. The boys had a great time opening presents and Connor was smiling the whole time. Here are some pictures from our fun night:

I CAN HAZ PREZINTS?
Connor is very excited about his first present

Happy Carter
Carter loves his Curious George books

IMG_2044
The boys' new table

Awesome, we needed these
My awesome new pots and pans

Papas
Papa Bradley and Great Papa

Mama B and scrapbook
Grandma Bradley with the scrapbook I made for her. (Big thank you to my sister and sister-in-laws for the pictures!)


Happy boys

Presents
The whole gang (minus Ryan because he's taking the picture).

1 comments:

Pope family December 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Wish we were closer and could enjoy those times too- hooray for next Christmas- hope Connor still has those cheeks so I can squeeze them!!