Rain Gutter Bookshelves

I saw a blog where someone had made bookshelves out of rain gutters for their kids' room and fell in love with them. We bought all the necessary materials last summer and just never got around to putting them up. We finally managed to finish the project and I love them even more and Carter was so excited.

Rain Gutter Bookcases
Carter can only reach the bottom shelf, so I was able to put other kid books on the other two shelves that I can read to the boys but don't have to worry about them ripping the pages.

Rain Gutter Bookcase
Carter loves having this shelf by his bed so he can just sit there and read his books.

2 comments:

Marie February 16, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

What a cute idea! I love it when kids enjoy reading, especially when they "read" on their own. :)

Pope family February 19, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

Too cute- they look great!