Happy Birthday to Me!

A big part of the reason these posts are so late is because I was still in my spring semester until last Thursday. Oh, and now I'm back again for the summer, but just for one day a week (thank goodness.)

As you are all aware, I recently celebrated my 24th birthday. Thanks Katie for the wonderful post all about how awesome I am. It's true, I really am awesome.

We celebrated a couple times. First we went out to eat dinner that night with a couple of friends, one of whom shares my birthday.

We're Awesome
Andrew and I share a birthday. Oh, and his girlfriend is named Katie.

Too dang cute
Carter enjoyed the restaurant.

After that we went home and I got to open presents. I love presents!

Prezints
From Katie and Carter.

From Andrew and his Katie
From Andrew and his Katie

A few days later friends Chris, Adam and Astrid came over, and we did a little more celebrating.

no, is mine
Carter wanted to help me open the present.

CHIEF Rocking OUT
Adam got me a second Guitar Hero guitar with a custom faceplate he'd made. Rock on!


Katie made me a delicious brownie cheesecake for dessert that we all enjoyed.

What did I wish for?


Chris gave me a gift card to Gamestop, which we later used to buy Wii Fit. More on that soon!

Thanks everyone for making my birthday so rad: thanks for all the cards, gifts, and well-wishes!

0 comments: