Awesome Vacation Day Two: Christmas!


After the reenactment of the birth of Christ from the night before, we woke up Thursday morning to a snow-covered world. This was my (and Carter's!) first white Christmas, and it was wonderful.




Carter was excited to open his presents!


He got this dancing monster named Brobee (from "Yo Gabba Gabba," a kids TV show) from the Bakers. It sings and dances. A lot:




Lauren and Brett with the SpongeBob mosaic we built for them.


Our nephew Luke with the wizard wand my little bro Garin handmade for him.


We got Wall-E! Yay!


It was a blast being together with my entire family for Christmas. That hasn't happened in over a decade, and there weren't many of the little kids around then. We made my mom cry at least once. ;)

1 comments:

Lauren January 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

I love the tag...it's dancey dance time! I kind of miss that little Brobee.