Carter's 1st Haircut

Carter's hair was getting way too long, so I started calling around to see how much it would cost to take him in for a haircut. I really didn't want to pay $20 for his haircut, but I didn't feel comfortable doing it myself. Fortunately, my dad still had his scissors from when we were kids and was willing to do the honors.

Before:


He's not sure what's going on, but he's not excited about it.


The back.


During:

Grandpa, what are you going to do with those?


This is not fun!


Carter was happy because Grandpa took a break.


After:

Such a handsome boy.


No more mullet!


Carter did not enjoy getting his haircut and was very happy when it was over. He doesn't look like a little baby anymore, but he's as handsome as ever and hasn't been called a girl since. A special thank you to my dad for putting up with unhappy Carter and to my mom for keeping him as still as possible.

2 comments:

kbradley February 6, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

He's looks very handsome. Did you guys get the Carter's birthday package yet?

Kellie February 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Aww Cute! My kids will probably all have either buzzed or suuuuper long hair cause I have NO idea how to deal with that! He looks adorable.