Interviews

This post is mainly for my mom who seems to be disgruntled when she hears our news after everyone else.

I have two interviews this week for internships; one tomorrow, and one Thursday. Both seem like good prospects. The downside to the Thursday one is that I'm required to have an Apple laptop for the work I'll be doing, so we've got our eye on some cheaper refurbished Mac laptops just in case.

Also, next Monday I have an interview at KROQ, the big rock radio station here in southern California, and I'm really excited about it. I don't know if it'll pan out or anything, I'm not even sure they're offering any internships right now, but a friend of mine knows people working there, and he put in a good word for me, and they asked me to come in. Hurray for networking!

3 comments:

aj February 2, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

praying that you will do well and God will guide you to the right internship. Don't worry if you film it.. they will come.. or something like that.:-)

The Big C February 3, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

Good luck, bro!

Mom Wood February 3, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

I wasnt going to mention that I was the last to know but since you mentioned it !!!! I know that you will get the internship that is right for you.
XXOO Mom