Baby Update

Well, yesterday was quite an adventure. I had been having contractions off and on over the weekend and was having contractions Monday morning, so I called my doctor's office and they told me to go to the hospital. My blood pressure was really low and I felt like I was going to pass out, so they put me on an IV. They gave me a shot to stop the contractions and my doctor has me on bed rest for a week (she had originally said a few weeks, but I convinced her to let me go to work next week).
So, after being in the hospital for about eight hours, I was finally able to go home. The baby was doing fine the whole time and I'm feeling a lot better. Unfortunately, my doctor won't let me travel so we had to cancel our trip to England next week. We're really sad, but we have to do what's best for our little guy.

1 comments:

Lauren November 7, 2007 at 6:36 PM  

Glad the little stinker is ok!!!

I have a question...have you started to decorate the baby's room yet? When you have, let me know the colors/theme so I can think of gifts!!!