More Bed Rest

I was on bed rest all last week and was still having contractions whenever I would sit or stand, so Ryan and my mom finally convinced me to call my doctor Friday night. I was told to go to the hospital, so Ryan and I went and hung out at the hospital from about 10:30pm to 2:30am. Once they took me back and hooked me up to the monitors, the contractions pretty much stopped because I was lying down but the lab tests came back showing that I had some type of bacteria and needed an IV with antibiotics.
Today I went in to see my doctor and she did some more tests to check for infection and put me on bed rest for another two weeks. I was bored enough with just one week! Hopefully these contractions stop soon because she said I need to be on bed rest as long as I still have them.
Our little guy is doing fine. We're just hoping he cooperates and stays in there for a while longer!

1 comments:

kbradley November 13, 2007 at 8:23 AM  

Bed rest is no fun. I'm sorry to hear that you are having contractions so early. You are lucky to have your mom so close. Take care and hopefully these 2 weeks will fly by. Having gone through bedrest with Jordan I totally know how you're feeling. You can give me a call to chat if you want some company.