Our First Anniversary

On December 28, 2006 Katie and I were married. A year later, we're amazed how quickly time has flown and that we're about to have our first child. I heard a lot of things from people about the first year, such as "it's the most difficult year." I guess that opinion isn't universal, because I don't think there was anything hard at all about our first year of married life. I thought it was a lot of fun, and I'm confident Katie would agree with me. The stress of two moves and busy work and school schedules wasn't even that bad in retrospect, especially since we had so many laughs and great memories along the way.


We celebrated our anniversary by taking off work and spending the day together and enjoying some of our Christmas gifts (ie: Wii games! :D) After a year of storage in a freezer our wedding cake was as good as the day it was served at our reception.


Yum yum!

0 comments: