The Best Husband in the World!

I called Ryan on my way home from work yesterday and he said he had stayed late at school and was on his way home as well because it was too late for him to go to work. I didn't think anything of it and when I got home there he was with a rose in a vase. I still didn't realize there was something going on until Ryan said "there's a card with the rose." So, I open up the card and it said to enjoy the evening and Ryan told me to put on some comfortable clothes and away we went.

As we're driving along the freeway I'm trying to figure out where we could possibly be going, but Ryan won't give in. I had no idea what was going on until we drive in front of the Roxy Theater on Sunset and the sign says "The Music of Battlestar Galactica". I was shocked and so excited because Ryan had mentioned the concert before, but it was this past Sunday. What he failed to mention was that they decided to schedule another performance because the Sunday one had sold out so quickly.

It was an awesome concert and I loved hearing music from my favorite show! Thank you to the best husband for planning a great surprise! I love you!

Also, thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Wood and Uncle Garin for watching Carter...he said he had a blast and wants you to move back to California.

1 comments:

Lauren April 16, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Isn't he sweet? I almost let it slip when I asked if you were coming to Disneyland...Oops! But I'm glad you guys had fun!!!