Biggest Loser: Family Edition- Season 2


Here we go again! The usual suspects are getting together again to compete in our second family "Biggest Loser" competition.
The contenders:
Mom Wood
Lauren
Denise
Katie
Ryan

(Derek's participation this round is unknown at the moment)

Weekly weigh-ins are on Wednesday. End date hasn't been decided yet, but last time was 3 months and I see no reason why we couldn't do the same this time, too. Other details, including prizes, are still to be decided.

My starting weight: 181
My goal: 145
Katie's starting weight: 139
Katie's goal: 115

I'm really embarrassed about my starting weight. It's not far off from my starting weight from the last competition, which is part of the reason we wanted to do it again, this time with an emphasis on keeping the weight off when the game is over.

4 comments:

Lauren April 23, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

You're embarrassed? You look good! I look like I'm 5 months pregnant, which is not cute.

ry April 23, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

It's embarrassing when I won the last competition at 153 lbs! That's a ton to gain back.

And no, you really don't look 5 months pregnant.

The Janes April 24, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Good Luck Contenders. We are awaiting the drastic results and pictures! Do we get to see before pictures also? Don't forget the EXTRA gum(from the last Biggest Loser season) only 5 calories a piece. Love, Lisa Janes

Mom Wood April 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

I'm not listing my starting weight on your Blog ( your brave) nor do I think your dad wants too :(
XXOO Mom Wood