Legoland

Carter and I went to Legoland last week with my parents and my sister and her family. We had a great time and my four year old nephew was especially sad when it was time to go. The only thing that would have made it better was if Ryan could have been there, but he wasn't able to get the time off work. Here are some pictures from our fun day (and even more can be found in the set on Flickr:


Carter and I with my parents at the Legoland entrance


Randy, Randi Nicole and Karen on the boat ride with the Taj Mahal in the background.


The awesome train that was built by our friend, Gary.


Walking down the Las Vegas strip


Carter and the Popes in New York City


Racing cars in Daytona


My mom and Carter before the show "Journey to the Lost Temple"


Chase and Callan starring in "Journey to the Lost Temple"


Popes, Carter, and Grandma hanging out with SpongeBob


My mom, Carter and Randi Nicole with Indiana Jones


Randy, Randi Nicole, my mom and Chase on the Safari ride


Callan in driving school. He got so excited about this ride when he saw the group in front of him get drivers licenses after the ride.


Karen and Callan on the airplane ride


Randi Nicole with her Lego character doppleganger

Again, more pics here in the photo set on Flickr!

1 comments:

Lauren July 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

Nice use of the word "doppleganger"!!! I approve!!!